Home Service Price Why us Contact

Dissolution or Renewal Filing for $49 (Regularly $75)
$49/ year Las Vegas address if you change agent to us
Manage Nevada Entity Click Here to Start
Order and Receive State forms from us   Sign and send back the forms to us   We file with State of Nevada
  • We can help you manage your existing entity. We offer the following services:
-  File with State of Nevada to change name of company.
- File with State of Nevada to change names of officers, Manager(s), Managing    Member(s), General    Partners etc.
- Convert to another entity type.
- File to obtain Nevada State Business License.
- File for a Fictitious Name/ Doing Business As (DBA).
- File to obtain a Sales Permit/ Reseller Certificate.
- Help obtaining a Tax ID (EIN) from the IRS.
- Obtain Las Vegas/ Nevada address and mail forwarding.
- Open a bank account in a national bank in Las Vegas without being present (US    Residents only - SSN    required).
- Live phone answering service.
- Obtain a Corporate Kit with Seal and Stock Certificates.

  • To start the process, first, please click on the link below to send us the name of your entity and the filing that you want to do, so that we can check the entity on the Nevada state records and email you back the fee details:
      Click Here to Start
Nevada Registered Agent for $75
Our Nevada Registered Agent Service is being offered today at $75 per year per entity. We are registered with State of Nevada as Commercial Registered Agent.
$49/year Las Vegas Address
If you change Registered Agent to us, today, we will include your own Las Vegas, NV address for just $49/ year. You pay for mail forwarding cost.
Dissolve or Renew for $49
Single entity Dissolution or Renewal filing = $49 (Regularly $75) + State fee.
Photo credit: Lee Chisholm
What We Do FAQ Order Now Contact Us
We help you manage your existing Nevada entities at a low price. We prepare and do the filings for you with State of Nevada. We provide cheap Registered Agent service.
Please click on the link below to see the Frequently Asked Questions Click here and choose an option to Dissolve, Renew or Manage your Nevada entities.
NVFY: Nevada Filings
more faq Order Now contactus